Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am actually kind of excited for next season
I don't think we'll make the playoffs in 2017 and i'm disgusted that Marvin and Pacman are still on the team but with that being said i'm actually interested to see what we can do on defense. I like that we got rid of the dead weight on D by letting guys like Peko, Maualuga and Hunt go. If we draft an impact DE at 9 it can change our D. We could have Dunlap, Atkins, Billings, Johnson on running downs and Dunlap, Atkins, Hardison/ Gillberry? #9 pick on passing downs. I like the Minter signing at LB, We finally realized that we need to get younger more athletic at linebacker no more ageing vets with no gas left in the tank like AJ Hawk and Dansby. We have a stud impact guy in Burfict at lb playing a whole season paired with either Minter or Virgil in the nickle , that should make our coverage better. We have 3 first round picks at CB, plus a young up incomer in Josh Shaw. Hopefully Williams will be better at Safety in year 2. Plus we had a new coach at every position group on defense they should be better in year 2 as well.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am actually kind of excited for next season - lone bengal - 03-28-2017, 11:38 AM