Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predict Your Surprise of the Draft
(03-31-2017, 01:14 PM)Au165 Wrote: Yea, but Ozzie Newsome is a value picker. I think at that point in the draft to lock up two potential all pro middle linebackers is huge. Pass rush is deep and you can get 3-4 pass rushers all day in the 2nd. I think the difference from the #1 tackle to #4 is not that much and the #4 can be had in the 2nd as well. The draft is crazy though you never know what people are going to do, except that the Steelers will take a defensive player in the 1st.

They need WR help pretty badly.  Perriman has been a bust, Smith retired, and Aiken left, leaving Mike Wallace as their #1.  They lost Wagner and are need of a starting RT.  They had fewer sacks last year than we did, Suggs is 34, and Dumervil is gone.  They have Mosely and investing another high pick in another ILB doesn't make much sense because for a 3-4 team, one of the ILB's comes out in nickel.  I see them passing on Foster with so many other holes that need immediate contributors.  

The main reason I'm predicting Foster falls is a combination of not playing a premium position and reports of bad combine interviews.  Those were two big factors in DeCastro's fall a few years ago.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Predict Your Surprise of the Draft - Whatever - 03-31-2017, 07:36 PM