Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am actually kind of excited for next season
(04-14-2017, 09:22 AM)Beaker Wrote: Kinda what I'm making the analogy with about the Bengals. Look at how well the Reds are doing with their youth....then in comes re-tread Bronson Arroyo the momentum killer. I think letting Whit, Rey M, Dansby, and Peko go is addition by subtraction. Now if Westerman can take Zeitler's G spot, and keep re-tread Andre Smith on the bench as a backup G, and we can get a good infusion of youth from the draft, I think this team will not only be ok, but will also post a winning season. If not playoffs this year, then definitely next year after getting some experience.

Now get me some Corey Davis to play #2 to AJ Green and I will be happy and even more excited. 

Absolutely.  I loved Whit, but the energy on our team just wasn't there.  That 2005 Bengals team was young and hungry.  I hope the 2017 squad can be like that.  And I am with you 100% on the WR, but I prefer Ross.  The Bengals would likely take Williams (puke) because they like big bodies.

I actually think the first two picks (with no AJ trade) will be Barnett and Curtis Samuel, and I would be happy with that.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am actually kind of excited for next season - SHRacerX - 04-14-2017, 07:12 PM