Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CNN's Three-Round Mock Draft
(04-14-2017, 03:26 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: THANK YOU VERY MUCH!  HAPPY TO BE BACK!

I apologize about the CNN name, but it's just me owning my life and laughing at how sensitive people are!

I'm doing VERY WELL..........   see my thread about stem cell treatment to see exactly how well!!!!!!!!

Anyways..........  the 33rd pick is essentially just the last pick in the first round, and I think that teams could be timid to draft him that early considering Randy Moss is the only wideout from the MAC to be selected in the first round, and Davis is more of a #2 receiver, so they don't think he'll be enough of a game-changer to take that early.

He'd be perfect for us, though  ThumbsUp

Good Stuff, Brad...glad you are back, and to coin the phrase from "Mike & Mike"..."and better than ever".  That stem cell treatment is amazing stuff.  I heard Arroyo say it resurrected his career.  That is true about Davis being from the MAC, but he was dominant against Wisconsin in their bowl game as well.  He's no doubt the real deal, but I love the idea of Ross burning folks deep and giving so much room for the AJ, Eifert, and RBs of the Bengals to work underneath.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
CNN's Three-Round Mock Draft - BFritz21 - 04-14-2017, 05:02 AM
RE: CNN's Three-Round Mock Draft - SHRacerX - 04-14-2017, 07:19 PM
RE: CNN's Three-Round Mock Draft - redwood - 04-15-2017, 10:45 AM
RE: CNN's Three-Round Mock Draft - TKUHL - 04-15-2017, 08:29 PM