Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am actually kind of excited for next season
(03-28-2017, 12:05 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Awesome to hear somebody has excitement for next year. Did in 2011 but do not as much this year. 

Yet in 2011 thought it was addition by subtraction, thought Chad and TO were selfish and Carson just flat out hated living in Ohio. Plus jumped for joy when Brat was released and Gruden was added. Then Dalton and AJ came on board and I was stoked. Was sure AJ was the real deal and believed Grudens brother Jon made the Dalton pick for us indirectly.  So felt he would work out. 

That team lost some great statistical leaders, yet felt they never bought in. This team lost many good coaches the last few years and solid players to boot who I felt all bought in. 

But if O-line can improve somehow and a pass rusher is drafted that could change this year for sure. Hope to feel better after draft. Going to attend draft party for the first time ever this year as well to try and raise spirits. 

Even if not do believe it will much better the following year if a mass exodus does not start. 
Too many things are the SAME as past seasons to get excited. I want the team to do really well but Mikey and Marvin,
Glad to hear your optimism without scolding others while giving it. 

Hope you are right and I  and many others are wrong. Thanks needed a rational optimist. 
Too much is the SAME as past seasons to get excited. Mikey, Sad Marvy, Sad and Piano Man Sad still calling' the shots.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am actually kind of excited for next season - Derrick - 04-14-2017, 10:04 PM