Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CNN's Three-Round Mock Draft
(04-14-2017, 07:19 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Good Stuff, Brad...glad you are back, and to coin the phrase from "Mike & Mike"..."and better than ever".  That stem cell treatment is amazing stuff.  I heard Arroyo say it resurrected his career.  That is true about Davis being from the MAC, but he was dominant against Wisconsin in their bowl game as well.  He's no doubt the real deal, but I love the idea of Ross burning folks deep and giving so much room for the AJ, Eifert, and RBs of the Bengals to work underneath.  

Ross having such RARE SPEED is a big deal.  I DO like C Davis, a fine all round WR. MAC? MAC produced Jack Lambert,Rothilsberger.  I recall the Niners having Rice (Miss Valley St) John Taylor (Delaware St) and Brent Jones (Santa Clara) as recievers and...it worked just fine.

You eyeball guys who you saw bring some SPECIAL. You watch for the SLEEPER or the guy you thought should go earlier or the guy who factors in WINS is a rock, even if not rated real high.  You want Speed/quickness but....enough fundamentals to build upon.

Not sure IF anyone pays big for McCarron.     If we got the top pick in rd 2... that's not bad.  I sort of doubt we go for a TE/WR  (Howard) then a WR (Davis)  when we'd LIKE to  get a SPEED rush DE, and a OL guy, and a replacement #2 QB and  maybe more stuff for RB,DB,LB.   I WANT us to score goodies mid draft.  When you find starter talent in rd 3,4,5 is a path higher.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
CNN's Three-Round Mock Draft - BFritz21 - 04-14-2017, 05:02 AM
RE: CNN's Three-Round Mock Draft - redwood - 04-15-2017, 10:45 AM
RE: CNN's Three-Round Mock Draft - TKUHL - 04-15-2017, 08:29 PM