Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Potential Reason for AJM Trade
(04-21-2017, 02:17 AM)BigSeph Wrote: I'm well aware who Jim O is, but a beat writer doesn't bat 1.000 and a beat writer isn't privy to all the facts.

Lapham said a team offered a 2nd and a 4th last year for AJM.

Does Jim O disagree with Lapham?  A beat writer doesn't get weekly updates on trade offers from GMs.

I'm also not calling AJM Tom Brady either, sorry it bothers you guys so much when I look at rate stats from his starts (which over half this forum claims was mediocre at best) and Tom Brady's the only other starting NFL QB in the past 30 years who had similar rate stats in his first year of NFL starting experience.

Sounds like you have a problem with facts.

Maybe Jim O does too.

To this day, and perhaps to the end of my life, I've never seen someone so adamantly defend someone. It's to the point of like blind loyalty. You have to be his Dad, Mom, possibly close uncle? Distant cousin?

Listen, I like AJM, he is a good guy, and a pretty darn good college QB. I don't think he necessarily deserves all the RIDICULOUS amount of hype you keep comparing him to. Yes, you keep comparing him to Tom Brady, with meaningless four game stats. When you use him as a comparison, you're going to take consistent flak.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Potential Reason for AJM Trade - SHRacerX - 04-16-2017, 08:40 AM
RE: Potential Reason for AJM Trade - The Caped Crusader - 04-21-2017, 02:31 AM
Potential Reason for AJM Trade - BenZoo2 - 04-20-2017, 03:55 PM
Potential Reason for AJM Trade - BenZoo2 - 04-21-2017, 10:38 AM