Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Potential Reason for AJM Trade
(04-21-2017, 04:32 AM)BigSeph Wrote: All across the internet there are dozens of people who post the exact same sentiments I do, on forums and article comment sections, with the exact same opinion of AJM.  Many are Bengals fans, some aren't.

I'm not some unique snowflake.

What's sad is how butthurt most Bengal fans get when someone dares give AJM some credit.  On every forum or article where I see pro-AJM comments, the poor guy is immediately dogpiled by a bunch of Andy apologists and AJM gets bashed in the process.

AJM has a bright future in the NFL, he has a lot more QB skills than what many of you guys would like to admit.  That's really all it boils down to.

I and others see the potential.  You and others don't.

The cool thing is, one day he'll get an opportunity and he'll run with it.  Maybe it's here, maybe it's elsewhere.  I'd prefer to deal in reality and empirical things (video, statistics, etc) rather than future prognostication.  But I watch a lot of football and when AJM was on the field in 2015, he looked like a top-tier NFL QB who was only missing one thing - experience.  And the stats back that assessment up.

One, I don't doubt the internet has plenty of AJM fans. The internet has plenty of people that support the KKK too. I don't really think that makes a huge difference in the opinion here, nor does it create a legitimate argument by stating the size of ones backing.

Secondly, I never dogged, discredited or broke down AJM. What I simply said was that you're hard selling something that one, hasn't really had the opportunity, two, doesn't entirely deserve it and three, are pushing it WAY too much. I've said AJM is talented, and he definitely DEFINITELY deserves a starting spot on a team. Especially with the trash that is out there. That being said, you've pushed arguments to the point of blinding over this guy. It's like Tebow or Manziel. We've seen four games of game tape, and in those four games, he was okay.

So, again, we don't see eye to eye, and my dogging you has more to do with the fact that you're entirely too in AJM's alley considering playing time. But...agree to disagree.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Potential Reason for AJM Trade - SHRacerX - 04-16-2017, 08:40 AM
RE: Potential Reason for AJM Trade - The Caped Crusader - 04-21-2017, 04:40 AM
Potential Reason for AJM Trade - BenZoo2 - 04-20-2017, 03:55 PM
Potential Reason for AJM Trade - BenZoo2 - 04-21-2017, 10:38 AM