Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Potential Reason for AJM Trade
(04-21-2017, 04:40 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: One, I don't doubt the internet has plenty of AJM fans. The internet has plenty of people that support the KKK too. I don't really think that makes a huge difference in the opinion here, nor does it create a legitimate argument by stating the size of ones backing.

Secondly, I never dogged, discredited or broke down AJM. What I simply said was that you're hard selling something that one, hasn't really had the opportunity, two, doesn't entirely deserve it and three, are pushing it WAY too much. I've said AJM is talented, and he definitely DEFINITELY deserves a starting spot on a team. Especially with the trash that is out there. That being said, you've pushed arguments to the point of blinding over this guy. It's like Tebow or Manziel. We've seen four games of game tape, and in those four games, he was okay.

So, again, we don't see eye to eye, and my dogging you has more to do with the fact that you're entirely too in AJM's alley considering playing time. But...agree to disagree.

This. Right. Here.  

Somehow, being a realist is considered dogging.....it's kinda like being labeled a "hater" on the old board for being real about the team.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Potential Reason for AJM Trade - SHRacerX - 04-16-2017, 08:40 AM
RE: Potential Reason for AJM Trade - Wyche'sWarrior - 04-21-2017, 10:32 AM
Potential Reason for AJM Trade - BenZoo2 - 04-20-2017, 03:55 PM
Potential Reason for AJM Trade - BenZoo2 - 04-21-2017, 10:38 AM