Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full Bengals schedule revealed
I'm not going to predict wins until the end of the preseason and I know every piece we will have from the draft and who is healthy, but in looking at the schedule I have the following observations:

The Good:

The Bengals get the Texans early in the season, with what is sure to be an inexperienced QB at the helm. I hope they don't play off coverage against this one like they did Denver last year. Regardless, I like the idea of them traveling on a short week and not really being in a groove offensively at that point.

Even though you might cite Marv's record coming off the bye, I like the extra time before the steeler game.

Some will call it a recipe for disaster, but the MNF game against pittsburg at home is going to be fun.

The Bad:

I don't like three straight road games in November, finishing in Denver. That just sucks.

I would prefer they bye week a little later in the season to gear up for a playoff run.

Kind of sick of opening or closing against the ratbirds.

The Ugly:

If Week 2's Thursday Night Game is a "Color Rush", it will look pretty gross if we are orange and the Texans are red.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Full Bengals schedule revealed - Trademark - 04-20-2017, 09:11 PM
RE: Full Bengals schedule revealed - pally - 04-20-2017, 09:54 PM
RE: Full Bengals schedule revealed - jason - 04-22-2017, 03:11 PM
RE: Full Bengals schedule revealed - SHRacerX - 04-22-2017, 09:45 AM