Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why did we draft a Michael Johnson clone in round 3?
(04-29-2017, 12:41 AM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Bodine was also just given a pay increase and had his best season, they loved him in the draft theres no way after he starts to make them look good are they gonna draft his replacement.  If bodine has another healthy year i expect another jump in his play and thats what we need.

As for Willis and this Draft.  We have Killed it.  This all of course is my opinion but we landed the fastest player in football history to couple with aj green a hall of famer already...We Drafted IMO the best running back in the draft in the second round, and in the third we adressed what was my biggest concern in Jordan willis who consistantly was mocked early in the second and snuck into the first round.  Willis will start day 1 and rotate with michael which will make him better.  Im hoping we turn around here in the 4th and snage Carl Lawson and then im happy on the defensive line.  Love the trade as well.. we are stacked in this 4th tmrw
Exactly! Good post!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why did we draft a Michael Johnson clone in round 3? - bengalsboy - 04-29-2017, 09:57 AM