Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upon Further Review.
(05-02-2017, 08:04 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: If Zampese can't put together a top 5 offense with that roster, then he has no business coaching in the NFL

I didn't care for the offensive play calling last season in several categories. Too many of the previous season's goofy/gimmick formations that ran the same play. Opponents had this figured out from having plenty of tape to go off of. And I thought the redzone playcalls and execution was just pitiful. I'm not sure if it was Zampese or Lewis' fingerprints on that. My knee jerk reaction is that it was Marvin taking back the reigns after Hue was allowed to do his thing. We will never know.

Also, no one is more excited by this draft class than I am. I love every single pick and graded the draft as a whole body of work as an A+, but I don't see a lot of these rookies coming in and just overtaking the vets on the roster this season. The Bengals are too talented, still young, and the coaches (generally speaking) make rookies earn it the long way.

Looking forward to it, though!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Upon Further Review. - TKUHL - 05-01-2017, 10:36 PM
RE: Upon Further Review. - PDub80 - 05-02-2017, 08:21 AM
RE: Upon Further Review. - Sled21 - 05-02-2017, 09:01 AM
RE: Upon Further Review. - TKUHL - 05-02-2017, 01:56 PM
RE: Upon Further Review. - grampahol - 05-02-2017, 02:12 PM