Poll: Should the Bengals build a new covered stadium?
This poll is closed.
Yes, much more comfortable
36.17%
17 36.17%
No, we're not wimps
63.83%
30 63.83%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shoukd Bengals Build New Covered Stadium?
(05-05-2017, 03:55 PM)ochocincos Wrote: It would be interesting to see what the majority of fans around Cincy would choose. I would expect the two most popular options would be the Colts (closest to Cincy) or Browns (still in the same state). Titans may also be considered for those fans in Kentucky such that Titans may be closer to them than Indy.

Personally, I'd choose a NFC team.

I'd probably go back to the way I was before I really became a Bengals die hard.  Pick an underdog team depending on the time (like the Patriots with Ben Coates, Curtis Martin, and Drew Bledsoe , or the Lions with Barry, Herman Moore and Johnnie Morton, Chiefs with Neil Smith, Marcus Allen and Derrick Thomas etc.).  I'll put it this way, it would be a heckuva lot easier rooting against the Bengals simply because Mike Brown owns the team, than it is right now for selfish reasons.  If it wasn't for the fact that we've waited 26 years, I wouldn't mind rooting against the Bengals until their ownership changes.  It's that giant gorilla on the back that makes me root for a Mike Brown owned team at the moment, more because I want to see a playoff win for my team, than anything else.  It's his business and he can do with it however he pleases, but certainly if I wasn't a Bengals fan already, there's nothing really in Mike Brown's management style that would make me want to root for a team that he owned.    Many other owners out there to pick from, who would be more deserving. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shoukd Bengals Build New Covered Stadium? - masterpanthera_t - 05-05-2017, 04:05 PM