Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thus would be a perfect year for Wyche to help out Zamp.g
(05-09-2017, 06:05 PM)fredtoast Wrote: 1.  Paul is not "my" boy.  I am not the one who has him in my avatar and brings him up in every thread about every topic.

2.  As for "flipping my logic", there is no way possible you can compare a guy keeping his job for 20 years to a guy who has not been able to get a sniff of an NFL job in over a decade.  They have nothing in common.  It is good to keep a job as long as Monte Kiffen did.  It is bad to not be able to get a job.

Sheesh Francis, lighten up, it was a joke. Wink

This is a pretty lighthearted thread.  Don't get so bent out of shape when someone has a differing opinion.....and I just came to offer some info of what Sam is up to these days, and that I thought he may provide another set of eyes that could be beneficial.  I mean, they brought back Bratkowski in a consultant role, I'd rather have an outside of the box thinker in that role to offer up any suggestions.  It's no secret I'm not sold on Zamp, but I have stated that with the horrendous play up front, and key injuries, it's hard to gauge his performance based on 2016.  I'm not advocating a replacement, but the more minds on anything in life, the better.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thus would be a perfect year for Wyche to help out Zamp.g - Wyche'sWarrior - 05-09-2017, 06:39 PM