MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Looking for Special Contributors
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Special Contributors
We're now beginning our 3rd year here at The Bengals Board, and as most of you know, I'm always looking for ways to improve the site and tap into the passion/knowledge of our community.

One of the ways I've been looking at, is to showcase some of the talent available in our fan community, in terms of conveying opinions, information, statistics, etc.

I am looking for 4-5 members who are interested in producing original content for The Bengals Board, to be shared/promoted on social media and around the web. This would include written articles and/or Youtube videos. 

There will be a new forum on the board that will be devoted to this content ,and the contributors will be moved to a new user group and have access to a private section where they can discuss ideas, get feedback, collaborate, etc.

If you are interested, and serious, you can PM me to get more information and put your name in for consideration.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Looking for Special Contributors - Bengalholic - 05-13-2017, 12:36 PM