Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals 50th Anniversary top 50 (11-15)
I am using this website to help me learn about the players who played before I started watching (2003): http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/cin/career-av.htm

11. Willie Anderson - Way past due for this guy. 11 years in stripes, 4 Pro Bowls, and one of the most durable players to ever play for the team (missed only 2 games from 1999-2006). Ranked at #4 in approximate value to the club on the site linked above.

12. Andrew Whitworth - The leadership, flexibility and quality of play he displayed over the duration of his career in stripes speaks for itself. 10 years in stripes, 3 Pro Bowls, and a major role on at least 5 playoff teams. Ranked at #6 in approximate value to the club on the site linked above.

13. Max Montoya - Never watched him play, but a 7th round pick who carved out an 11 year career in stripes with 4 Pro Bowls and 2 Super Bowl appearances (better than Whit...). Ranked at #9 in approximate value to the club on the site linked above. I'm not sure I've seen anyone mention this guy yet.

14. Tim Krumrie - Another player I never watched myself, but his 11 years as a Bengal, 2 Pro Bowls, and major role on the 88' Super Bowl team surely earn him a spot in the top 15. Ranked at #12 in approximate value to the club on the site linked above.

15. Geno Atkins - Well on his way to winding up a top 10 Bengal of all time. 7 seasons in stripes and 5 Pro Bowls, Geno has been the silent leader of the Bengals defensive front for the entire second half of the Marvin Lewis era. Ranked at #13 in approximate value to the club on the site linked above.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals 50th Anniversary top 50 (11-15) - Slythe - 06-08-2017, 03:24 PM