Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals in Odd Numbered Years under Lewis
(06-23-2017, 12:52 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I want to see Zimmer in the playoffs with the Vikes when Marv is not around. Bet his team plays much better and doesn't
have that deer in the headlights look when shit happens. Fred, like i have said many times and will say once again, Marv is
very good at putting a talented roster together, he is one of the best at this but his teams consistently choke once they get
in the Playoffs and this is not a coincidence.

Since it's pretty obvious that Dr Bombay is Fred (or someone on the same spectrum as Fred), I think it's best to simply not feed the Fred... Or, feed the Bombay or whatever.

He's back to his old ways. He's trolling, trying to get a rise out of people. Just ignore him. Don't give him the satisfaction. 

Besides, during our struggle last season Fred couldn't help himself and became candid, saying something like "maybe Marv should go". He's not a Marv fan, hell I doubt he was even really a Chuck Bresnahan fan. He knows damn well Marv is not the guy to get us to a super bowl, he's just being a contrarian and playing devils advocate because it's fun for him. 

Let him throw out any BS he wants, let him try to use his mental gymnastics when he applies stats, just keep on scrolling. Odds are he'll get himself banned again soon anyway.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals in Odd Numbered Years under Lewis - Pat5775 - 06-23-2017, 10:58 PM