Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN Poll - Rank the top 5 Bengals QBs?
I've completely stopped caring about the HOF. JUST ONE Bengal EVER in the HOF? What a sham that is.  It's a complete joke and as far as I'm concerned it has absolutely NOTHING to do with who was or wasn't a great player. It's more a story of who was in the right clique and who wasn't. It's like the complete jerk kid in high school who got to play QB ONLY because his dad had the biggest house in town despite the fact that the kid couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions stamped on the heel of the boot.
I ran track with that team. Coaches son got to run anchor in the relays despite the fact he was slow and couldn't hold onto the baton, but hey, DADDY was the coach so dweeb boy was THE STAR.. That's the NFL HOF..  

Woops.. I got out of line.. Excuse my rant that had absolutely nothing to do with who was the best QBS.. 

Anderson, Boomer, Toss up between CP and Andy at this point,  I'd say Cook, but he wasn't around long enough.. Memory is fading quick now.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN Poll - Rank the top 5 Bengals QBs? - grampahol - 06-27-2017, 12:35 AM