Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN: Will Mixon or Ross Be Tougher On Defenses?
(07-14-2017, 04:15 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Based on What we know and whos on the Roster id say Mixon has the better chance for a bigger impact this season.
Hill While scoring TDs hasn't been a very solid runner. Gio recovinger from an injury
Mixon should get carries right away.

Ross.. Still recovering from his shoulder procedure. will be a bit behind learning the scheme and plays. And with our WR talent I expect Ross to be rotated in with boyd and lafell. possibly limiting his chances.

As the season progresses though the scales could change into ross's favor if hes on the field more. (and mixon is still sharing the load)

Everyone keeps saying that Hill will steal the goal line carries because he did last year, but that was because we didn't have anyone else to do it.

Mixon is only ten pounds lighter than Hill, which ten pounds can be put on easy without losing running ability when muscle is added because it weighs more than fat, and not to mention that Mixon has no problem being a physical runner. Mixon only being 20 also means that is body can most likely still develop a bit and get bigger.

When our team drives the length of the field and is in position to score, I doubt that we're going to want to switch-up what has gotten us down there, and the players (linemen, specifically), might not like to see Hill steal the glory for a play and start dancing in the endzone like he did all the work.

Those are more things that I think make Hill expendable, but, then again, we might keep him for depth.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN: Will Mixon or Ross Be Tougher On Defenses? - BFritz21 - 07-14-2017, 05:20 PM