(07-28-2017, 01:13 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Just speaking on the Known Weapons

AJ
Lafell
Boyd
Core
Gio
Hill
Eifert

We can be close to unstoppable and that's not adding in Ross Malone or Mixon imo

I don't think Ross Malone or Mixon are going to come in and light it on fire from day 1 as the bengals don't roll like that unless someone gets hurt...  but even if they get started rolling by mid season that be fresh legs when people are starting to wear down

Couldn't agree more, and I will add that Hill and Eifert are in contract years...

The key, to me, is and has been for some time that they needed a speed merchant across the field from AJ Green to take the proverbial top off the defense and open up the underneath for the slot WR, RBs, and TEs.  With Core, we have that...and with Ross and Malone, we have young and inexperienced depth with tremendous speed.  

Ross, as many of you know, was my hands-down selection for our pick.  He is so much more than a one-trick pony that only goes deep.  The guy scored every five times he touched the ball in college.  He, and Mixon, could make this offense very, very tough.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN Ranks Bengals #6 in Top Arsenals - SHRacerX - 07-31-2017, 09:33 AM