Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN Ranks Bengals #6 in Top Arsenals
(07-28-2017, 01:33 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Assuming AJ, LaFell, and Boyd are healthy, I am guessing closer to 400 yards this season. Next year though should be a different story, as a 1000 should be expected at the least.

I also see Mixon having a better year overall. Rookie rbs dont have as steep of a learning curve as wrs do.

Realistically,  since you can figure AJ for 1200-1500 yards, assuming health, of course, and LaFell with 800ish, the backs with at least that much, Boyd, Core, etc, how many yards will there to be to go around?  And this is not even mentioning the TE's.  400 sounds about right.  If it's more than that, either Ross has passed somebody on the depth chart or Andy is killing it and the offense is deadly.

The great thing about Ross is how he'll impact games even if he isn't putting up numbers.  On the other hand, he is so skilled that he might just run wild.   History says that won't happen right away.  But only time will tell.  If he can beat press coverage, look out.   With the cushion he'll get, he'll bee a walking five yard completion.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN Ranks Bengals #6 in Top Arsenals - McC - 08-01-2017, 05:58 PM