Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How mamy weaknesses do we have?
(08-02-2017, 02:13 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I don't see how CB is a weakness? Maybe it's not exactly a strength  (although WJ3 could help make it so), but Pacman and Kirkpatrick are solid. Shaw ain't bad either. 
You forget about Dennard?

ThumbsUp

Our corners are pretty solid and I think they'll be a strength.
(08-02-2017, 05:59 AM)BengalsBong Wrote: I agree he is but he should not be. We should have more options then just Eifert in the red zone. We have good route runners with good hands these guys can catch touchdowns too.

I hope Dalton learning to trust the new WR on the team helps in the red zone. Zamp in his second year might help also.

My concerns are LB Vigil moving to a new spot. DE across from Dunlap can MJ find the fire and hunger he lost when he left the Bengals. I wont call a rookie a weakness till he proves he is one. So depth is my only other concern. Lets hope the O line plays good enough to give Dalton time to throw.
I think with Geno calling for double-teams and chips, we should be pretty set at whoever we line up at ends, but I say that every year and last year we had a pretty horrible pass rush.

I think we just need to rotate more because we have a bunch of guys that can get to the quarterback.  Jordan Willis and Carl Lawson should offer us some youth and hopefully a spark to go along with guys like MJ and Dunlap (and a few more vets that might offer a little something in rotation).

I think Mixon helps us A LOT in the red zone, and I'm hoping that we use the 6'3 Malone in the red zone because line up a 6'4 AJ on the other side and throw a jump ball to whichever has a better matchup.
(08-02-2017, 10:52 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'll 2nd this

I'm not at all convinced the Zmeister is an NFL level play caller

How could he be with Hill tiptoeing through the line?  I think Mixon makes our offensive play calling hard to mess-up, along with new weapons like Ross, Malone, a healthy Eifert, etc.

We have so many weapons that I don't think it's humanly possible for anyone to screw it up (I mean anyone with any football logic because I don't think he's stupid enough to take Marvin's run-first plan and not understand that being run-first didn't mean dive, dive, curl, punt every series).
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
How mamy weaknesses do we have? - McC - 08-01-2017, 07:22 PM
RE: How mamy weaknesses do we have? - J24 - 08-02-2017, 12:25 AM
RE: How mamy weaknesses do we have? - BFritz21 - 08-03-2017, 03:36 AM
RE: How mamy weaknesses do we have? - McC - 08-02-2017, 11:42 AM
RE: How mamy weaknesses do we have? - McC - 08-02-2017, 05:19 PM
RE: How mamy weaknesses do we have? - 3wt - 08-02-2017, 05:31 PM
RE: How mamy weaknesses do we have? - CJD - 08-03-2017, 08:10 AM