MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Depth Chart Changes Needed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Depth Chart Changes Needed
Right now, as of today, the current depth chart has Mixon listed as fourth, behind Peerman. That needs to be changed, as does Trey Hopkins listed ahead of Andre Smith. I get the whole "no rookie gets placed ahead of a vet until they show it in a game", but if you are injured and can't even play while your so-called back up is playing well, they should be awarded that spot.

On defense, Pat Sims should be behind Billings, Glasgow should be ahead of Brandon Thompson, and Jordan Evans should be listed ahead of Marquis Flowers.

I don't know if he deserves to be listed above Clarke and Gilberry, but I found it interesting that Hardison was listed as fourth at LDE instead of backing up Geno, which I thought was his more natural spot. They have Brandon Thompson as the back up to Geno with Glasgow behind him.

I know these don't really mean that much (Ross is listed third at WR2) because they will still likely carry 7 WRs (Malone is listed 4th at WR1), but I think it is interesting to see where the Bengals envision them playing.

PJ Dawson was listed 3rd at SAM behind Vigil and Lawson. It is interesting because he is the only vet listed behind a rookie, and even though Lawson was a 4th round pick, Dawson was a 3rd. Man, what a disappointment he has been.

http://www.bengals.com/team/depth-chart.html
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Depth Chart Changes Needed - SHRacerX - 08-18-2017, 09:17 AM
RE: Depth Chart Changes Needed - XenoMorph - 08-18-2017, 10:18 AM
RE: Depth Chart Changes Needed - Benton - 08-18-2017, 10:57 AM
RE: Depth Chart Changes Needed - BoBengal - 08-18-2017, 11:16 AM
RE: Depth Chart Changes Needed - rezolve11 - 08-18-2017, 12:46 PM
RE: Depth Chart Changes Needed - HarleyDog - 08-18-2017, 06:37 PM
RE: Depth Chart Changes Needed - SYLVIA - 08-18-2017, 09:08 PM