Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are 'Wake Up Call' Games Necessary for Bengals
I think we put too much in to it, and I think Lap is speaking to that large population of fringe fans that might be listening and excusing their flat performance. The truth of it is, the Bengals were vanilla, and they were not 100% motivated. If you are anything less than that, you are likely to get your butt kicked....even in the preseason.

Why were they not 100%? My guess is that they were a little high on themselves after how they dominated the Bucs in week 1. I also think their coach is flatter than Kansas....(Clap and a Let's go doesn't give anyone goosebumps), but I think these are professionals and they need to find ways to motivate themselves. I think of Ray Lewis and those Raven teams...they never had a coach firing them up.

Regardless, I did re-watch the offense last night and it bordered on being easy except for a penalty and a dropped pass that he should have caught. I think they will be in sync Sunday.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are 'Wake Up Call' Games Necessary for Bengals - SHRacerX - 08-23-2017, 07:27 AM