Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no HOF for Ken Anderson this year
(08-25-2017, 01:10 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I agree with you on both of them should be in, as should Dillion at some point but the HOF is not a joke.. it is not perfect for sure,, the senior committee at least trys to correct some of the oversights... but all HOF's have these type of debates..

For example how the hell is Concepcion not in and Ozzie is ?  one reason flare.. not overall play....

http://cincinnatireds.blog.daytondailynews.com/2017/01/18/ozzie-says-concepcion-belongs-in-the-hall/

I feel Anderson will finally get in over the next 2 to 3 years.. sadly I think Riley will never get in. 

Um, no.

Ozzie has a MUCH more bulletproof resume than Concepcion.

Dave hit more home runs. That's it.

Ozzie has many more doubles, many more triples, SIGNIFICANTLY more SBs (and at a better SB%), is 17th on the all-time fielding percentage at SS list (Concepcion is **87th**) and of course, significantly more hardware as well.

They are close on similarity score, but HOFs usually arent too close with others, so they aren't TOO close.

So yes, there is a clear-cut reason why Ozzie is in and Dave isn't... and it has nothing to do with flash, regardless of what a homer article says.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
no HOF for Ken Anderson this year - pally - 08-24-2017, 07:00 PM
RE: no HOF for Ken Anderson this year - Truck_1_0_1_ - 08-25-2017, 04:52 PM