Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ogbuehi Showed A Lot Of Improvement
(08-29-2017, 11:18 AM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: He cant be the worst player in 2016 in the history of the Bengals to good in one year.  I still think he stinks bit he can only improve so theres that.   Some here claim hes starter material after not giving up a sack in 3 gams.   Even though these arent real games where the d blitzes n only play 2 quarter's a game.   We need this guy to at least be serviceable to make the playoffs

Exactly. The Bengals have been able to have solid OL when only one of their starters played poorly (typically it was Bodine). We saw last year what happens when multiple OL play poorly (Bodine and Ogbuehi). I don't expect Bodine to get really any better compared to last year, as he sure hasn't shown much improvement so far this preseason. So the Bengals need both of their OTs and RG to at least be serviceable if there's any hope of making the playoffs. It's hard to expect that all three would do that this year, which is why I predict the Bengals just miss on the playoffs.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ogbuehi Showed A Lot Of Improvement - ochocincos - 08-29-2017, 11:32 AM