Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ogbuehi Showed A Lot Of Improvement
(08-29-2017, 03:42 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I think having a run game will mask the deficiencies of the offensive line because Mixon will keep them honest and prevent them from just teeing off on the pass rush.

I also think that Andy just making three-step drops, as we saw in the preseason, will also help to keep him safe.

You can't always do that and the line does need to step-up their play, but I think we can squeak into the playoffs. 

Yea I think that's actually supported in the links I posted.
The Bengals' offense will have to primarily be quick throws and the running games needs to be at least somewhat effective.
While it may seem like I've criticized Ogbuehi the most, it's because most of the thread topics have been on his performance. However, I'm still most concerned with Bodine because he simply is what he is...a below average starter that needs replaced. He gets pushed back or falls down way too often. And he's entering his fourth year, so I don't have any optimism for his improvement. If C play were upgraded, you'd see an actual pocket that Dalton could step into to extend the play and also see a better running game.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ogbuehi Showed A Lot Of Improvement - ochocincos - 08-29-2017, 03:54 PM