Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skuta + one of K Barth/Aguayo
(08-31-2017, 10:17 PM)PacMan Fever Wrote: I think that Barth is still one of the best kickers in the league, and if he gets waived I would hope we are first in line to pick him up.
With Aguayo, sure he had a terrible rookie season.....But using this logic Cedar Ogbuehi  and WJ3 would be released already (they didn't even play their rookie years).......I mean, there's gotta be a reason that the bucs traded up into the 2nd round to get him (ie the talent is there)

And Aguayo missed his field goal attempt vs Cardinals preseason while competing for a job against Barth.  There is a reason the Bucs cut him and didn't even try to make a trade for him.  The guy is no good right now.  Maybe some day he will end up on a team and redeem himself but as it stands now he totally sucks at kicking field goals.  I don't think the Bengals are in a place right now to give him that chance when they have kickers that have out performed him. 

I don't think Barth will get waived. At least not based on what Aguayo has done so far. Aguayo would probably have to make four 50 yard plus field goals in their last preseason game for the Bears to even consider letting Barth go.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Skuta + one of K Barth/Aguayo - George Cantstandya - 08-31-2017, 10:33 PM