Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I Think Bengals Can Have Super Season
If we can stop the run i am drinking that Kool-Aid on Defense.

If we can protect Dalton and open up holes in the run game i am drinking that Kool-Aid on Offense as well.

ST's will be good under Simmons i have no doubt.

3 phases to the game and we could be great in each one. Starts in the trenches and i truly believe the additions of Billings and Willis
could push this Defense to being one of the tops in the NFL. Don't like what they are doing to Burfict but damn the dude is in great
shape and i just hope the NFL looks at themselves a bit on that suspension which was complete horse shit.

Evans can be that other star in the Linebacking core. Great instincts to go with a freakish athletic body.

We have arguably not only the best front 7 in the AFCN, but the best Secondary to go along with it.

Really liking Hopkins at RG, just like you said Kev. Og is better than last year by a long ways, same with Fisher, Boling is a stud
and is healthy unlike last year. You add Mixon, Ross and Malone to this Offense and it is explosive.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I Think Bengals Can Have Super Season - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-01-2017, 01:54 PM