Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I Think Bengals Can Have Super Season
(09-01-2017, 01:57 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I look at it this way...we have about a probably somewhere in the 12-16th range roster in the NFL if we ranked all teams. That's not good enough for a championship. It may be good enough for a Wildcard...

But...can the coaching make the roster better or worse? I don't think it will significantly improve the talent. If it makes the talent worse...7-9. If it allows the talent to stay it its current level - 9-7 or 10-6 and Wild Card.

I don't understand this at all. If the Kickers would of just made the easy kicks last year we would of won 3 more games.

That was last year with Maualuga and Peko on the team and less weapons with 3 new coaches on Defense.

We win atleast 9 games this year and up to 13. But we lose in the Playoffs as always under Marv.

People tempering their expectations of the regular season this year makes no sense to me. We win in the regular season
if we are somewhat healthy, it is what we do. This is a much more talented roster than you allude too as well Pistons.

You say middle of the pack, i disagree. I think AJ Green, Geno Atkins, Carlos Dunlap, Joe Mixon, Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert,
Giovani Bernard, Vontaze Burfict, Kirkpatrick, Iloka, WJ3, Jordan Willis, Lawson, Evans is pretty damn talented. Top 5 in
talent easy IMO.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I Think Bengals Can Have Super Season - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-01-2017, 04:21 PM