Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
way to kill any optimism..week 1 meltdown
(09-10-2017, 05:18 PM)blt4584 Wrote: I think part of the problem is that the coaches have decided to sleepwalk through the pre-season and as a result the team starts the season like we just saw. Granted, with this OC and line, it doesn't really matter. Those two things are going to be the weak point every week.

Yeah......it looked like most of the Team had not played in mnths...which almost was true.  Hard to say the O-line is even mediocre....and Andy. probably had his weakest game in years.

Often on d... our LB's were so deep it was like a Prevent D (except not preventing)

Penalties?  Plenty.   Highlights? damn few. Gio ran well.   AJ caught passes but many were short yards and... I don't like him stop and wait, while some DB runs in for a pick.Eifort...1 catch, 4 yd.

We have 3 Corners who were rd 1.......I'd HOPE one PLAYS like it.   Shocked 

If THIS is where we are...........DISMAL year and a big shakeup.  I thought (and many did) Bengals and Ravens were close enough the HOME team wins. We failed to  do much. I WAS optimistic,I liked our coaching. NOW...I have doubts.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: way to kill any optimism..week 1 meltdown - redwood - 09-10-2017, 06:45 PM