Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't be surprised if the Bengals make Dalton the scapegoat
(09-11-2017, 04:55 AM)grampahol Wrote: This game wasn't all on Andy. A lot of it was, but the Oline did little to nothing to help with allowing 5 sacks in the game or at least that's what Laph said..I didn't keep count.
No, Andy's fine and he'll rebound IF THE oline ever gives him the chance. I'm not convinced that they're even capable at this point. 
It's REALLY time to move on from the current coaching staff at least on the O side of things and the chief giggler.. 
I wouldn't be too shocked if Andy pulled a Palmer move and either demand to be traded or sit out the season , but I don't see him having that type of personality. 
I'd love to see the players as a whole demand a new coaching staff, but again, some of these guys really do owe their careers to Lewis and probably feel too much loyalty to him especially VB.. 
I'm probably misreading the entire situation, but the coaching staff is simply incapable of producing a long term winning team. 

The point of the thread wasn't to blame Andy. The point of the thread is that instead of the Bengals management saying they fielded a team with the worst offensive line in the NFL and made mistakes...they'd trade Dalton and play McCarron...making Dalton the scapegoat.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't be surprised if the Bengals make Dalton the scapegoat - THE PISTONS - 09-11-2017, 10:28 AM