Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EVERY Team is happy about their draft class
(09-11-2017, 11:50 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Which rookie that was drafted this year was going to contribute on the OL.

Your line of thinking is flawed, bengals never let players walk thinking they will get a rookie replacement.  They draft replacements 1-2 years in advance.

Who was John Ross, mixon, Lawson, Willis, etc replacing that left during Fa?

I am not agreeing that it is right, just saying it is different than what you are saying.

You totally missed my point. I stated nowhere in there that the guys drafted this year were direct replacements for the offensive line.

They drafted Ced and Fisher to replace Whitworth and Smith and those players flopped and they refused to use free agency.

Then fans were all on the Mixon is so great he doesn't need blocking...and we have so much speed at WR with John Ross that no team will be able to stop our offense hype train.

We've lost Sanu, Jones, Nelson, Zeitler, Peko, and Whitworth over the past 2 years and the guys we've replaced them with have been lesser players everywhere but WR.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: EVERY Team is happy about their draft class - THE PISTONS - 09-11-2017, 11:53 AM