Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did it seem to you that the players were trying to be bad?
I know AJ was trying. I know most of our defense looked like they were trying. I think Gio was trying. It definitely looked like CedO and Andy didn't care at all. If your team can't block for you Andy, don't force the ball into coverage, throw it out of bounds. That's called making smart QB decisions, not throwing it and hoping for the best? I don't know why that even needs to be said to this guy, this was his worst game by far and didn't need to be. I would've taken a 3 and out every time versus seeing him throw it to the ravens 4 times.

There were questionable calls in this game, not an excuse, but there were. We still would've lost either way. It just doesn't help the momentum plus the fans calling for Andy's head during the game. There's a lot of room to point fingers, but at the end of the day I think I we just flat out sucked and weren't prepared for the Ravens. Let's see what happens Thursday.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did it seem to you that the players were trying to be bad? - Bengalpool - 09-12-2017, 07:46 AM