Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you rather: $8-10 mill a year to spend on WR2 or TE1?
(09-13-2017, 05:37 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Ok, well then let's look at your preference. So from your response of investing $8-10 million in OL over WR2 or TE1, you are saying you'd like to see Eifert not get tagged and walk, and instead using that money on OL? So the receivers would be Green, LaFell, Ross, Boyd, and Core, and the TEs would be Kroft, Uzomah, Hewitt, and maybe a draft pick at TE? Do you think that $8-10 mill spent on OL (assume C or OT) would improve the team more than Eifert or a different receiving threat as 2nd receiving option?

I am fine with the 7 WRs we have now. I am also fine with using a draft pick to get another TE. I am also fine with offering Eifert a fair deal, but not tagging him, then letting him walk if he does not want the deal. He hasn't stayed healthy enough to elicit elite TE money. I am not fine with the current state of the O line which I feel is the weak link in any Bengals success. I think any and all effort should be applied there first before worrying about anymore "weapons". Championship teams are built from the trenches out.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you rather: $8-10 mill a year to spend on WR2 or TE1? - Beaker - 09-13-2017, 05:42 PM