Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If the Bengals were to move...
(09-14-2017, 04:08 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Probably the Browns or the Titans. Vikings are tempting due to Zimmer, but I would likely care much less about them if he left.

Cincinnati would probably get a lot of Colts games unless Fox Sports Ohio just took all of Ohio as Browns territory, but I wouldn't want to be a Colts fan.

Don't want to be a Colts fan, I would simply pretend the NFL stopped existing before I considered becoming a Steelers fan. That takes out my West and East. That leaves the Browns to the North and Titans to the South proximity-wise.

EDIT:

Yeah, forgot to mention that. I would probably be significantly less interested. So my new team would be more a casual interest than anything. Like "eh, it's on and I am not doing anything, why not?"

How did you quote someone BEFORE they posted? You're amazing!!  Shocked

Nah, I know how you did it. ThumbsUp

(09-14-2017, 04:09 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: In all honesty, I would probably be done being a serious fan of the NFL.

Im getting close now with all the dumb rule changes, league bias, and Goodell nonsense. A move by the Bengals would put me over the edge.

I certainly would be tempted to give it up, but I don't know if I can. I do know, it would take awhile before I became as passionate about another team as I do for the Bengals.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
If the Bengals were to move... - PhilHos - 09-14-2017, 04:03 PM
RE: If the Bengals were to move... - PhilHos - 09-14-2017, 04:14 PM
RE: If the Bengals were to move... - jason - 09-14-2017, 07:36 PM
RE: If the Bengals were to move... - jason - 09-14-2017, 08:02 PM