Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If the Bengals were to move...
(09-14-2017, 04:03 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I have not heard any rumors and I'm not starting, but I was curious, if Mike Brown were to move the Bengals out of Cincinnati, which football team would you root for? Continue to root for the [New City] Bengals? Root for another team?

Honestly, if the team were to move, regardless if the owner changed, regardless if the team changed names, I'd probably take that opportunity to start rooting for the Eagles. My reason? Cause I live in their viewing area (although I may also live in the Ravens area, too, but I can't see rooting for a divisional rival). It'd be nice being able to see "my" team on TV every week instead of only nationally broadcast games.

How about you? What would you do?

I was born near Tacoma and the Seahawks were still a relatively new expansion team when i went back there to visit in '78, so i watched them on TV one weekend with my mom (who is a HUGE sports fan). 

As much as i dislike Pete Carroll, i'd prolly watch them. Maybe Minnesota because of Zimmer and because i've always liked their unis. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
If the Bengals were to move... - PhilHos - 09-14-2017, 04:03 PM
RE: If the Bengals were to move... - jason - 09-14-2017, 07:36 PM
RE: If the Bengals were to move... - rfaulk34 - 09-14-2017, 07:51 PM
RE: If the Bengals were to move... - jason - 09-14-2017, 08:02 PM