Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's look forward to 2018 I guess
2018 when we're in the super bowl? Ninja

I've supported Dalton through the years and have never been a huge fan of McCarron, but Dalton sucks now. I guess you can put a lot of the blame on Zampese, that guy couldn't call s*** if it was running out of his a**, but Zampese isn't the one telling Dalton to underthrow, overthrow and throw interceptions. Good QB's make good decisions. Marvin needs to go 15 years ago, Mike Brown isn't going anywhere till he passes and our defense seems to be the only bright spot of this team and they let a rookie QB run through them like a rat in a maze after a piece of cheese. One word can describe this team, sad. It's sad. Sad that us as fans have nothing to show for for 50 years and Mike Brown could give less of a flying f***. 50 years must be our reminisce year, a collaboration of our most sh**iest moments ever. Is a big joke. I'm not going to be that fan that says "Bu- but but the REFS are one sided!!!" Yeah there seems to be some real BS calls this year, but either way you look we still lose. We don't deserve to win, not even by luck. Losing is the best medicine to get rid of Marvin at LEAST. Then we'll probably see Zampese promoted to HC (shoot me).
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's look forward to 2018 I guess - Bengalpool - 09-15-2017, 07:56 AM