Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seriously considering giving up.
I've been quiet on these boards the past two seasons because I hate to be that guy venting after every loss, but this new low the Bengals have reached has me seriously questioning why I still follow this team. I've been a die-hard fan since I was a kid back in the early 80's and I've stuck by them through some really shitty seasons, but like the OP said, last season and these first two games are getting to be too much. They've killed all enjoyment I get from the NFL. And since I don't have it in me to root for any other team, they've basically ruined the entire league for me.

So until this organization shows they give a shit about winning and either fires Marvin, or at least that joke of an OC, Zampese, then I'm done following them. I feel really bad for Dalton, since he's shown that with good play-calling, like he got from Hue Jackson, he can play at a high level, but he's got nothing to work with as the Marvin/Zampese combo is uninspiring, lacks creativity and is painfully predictable. One of them absolutely has to go and someone from outside the building needs to be brought in. Anymore in-house promotions will not spur hope in me and will only further my belief that ownership does not give a shit about winning and cares only about money.

Like another post said, I'll casually check the scores on Sundays, but that's about it. I'm detaching myself from the Cincinnati Bengals and since I don't live in Cincy and had to put forth effort to watch their games, It should be pretty easy.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Seriously considering giving up. - PhilHos - 09-15-2017, 11:22 AM
RE: Seriously considering giving up. - wcu - 09-15-2017, 11:39 AM
RE: Seriously considering giving up. - tenacious-B - 09-15-2017, 11:54 AM