MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
BENGALS NEED THE EXTRA DAYS OF PRACTICE.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BENGALS NEED THE EXTRA DAYS OF PRACTICE.
The Bengals were not ready for the start of regular season. The Baltimore game shows that. Then the Bengals had to play a few days later on Thursday, and that wasn't enough time to work on their many problems. I know all NFL teams have been forced to cut way back on training camp and preseason by the players union and NFL headquarters. Instead of Vince Lombardi standing on the blocking sled yelling at the players, or Paul Brown yelling at players up and down the field, Training Camp is now a touch football autograph session with the fans. Much like Rocky 3 having a soft training camp and Mr T knocks his block off, there are teams like the Bengals suffering from weak training camps. I hope the NFL allows them to have regular season practices, because the Bengals need some good, hard practices.

OK, the Bengals are 0-2. There will be other 0-2 teams and don't be surprised if Seattle and New England aren't in that group. Seattle has no offense and New England has no defense. The Bengals defense has played 2 good games. The offense has been awful. I will say if Eifert doesn't go out of bounds and back in, Dalton's throw is the touchdown needed to beat Houston. The O line stinks, but there have been big plays open and Dalton or the receivers are missing them. The team looks very preseason mode after regular season game 2. Hopefully they can work on some things with the extra days before game 3.

Mike Brown cast the die as he let both Zeitler and Whitworth go. He let Marvin Jones and Sanu and Andre Smith and Nelson and Hall go the year before. So Mike Brown has ripped apart at the team that started 8-0 the season before last. Carson Palmer, Jonathan Joseph, Gresham, Zeitler, there are many Bengals first round picks on other teams. We even have a kicker drafted too high in 2017 who is already on another team and will never play one game for Bengals, another wasted draft pick. Mike Brown refused to pay Max Montoya, Steinbach and now Zeitler. Mike Brown will NEVER pay for a top guard or center and he has madet that a public statement on TV, Radio and Newspapers for decades including 2017. Mike Brown is cheap to a fault. I have nothing against owners trying to make money and be under the salary cap, but Mike Brown is CHEAP to a fault. Amazingly he has sucked some fans into this as they post threads on how to cut more players to save Mikey Boy more money. I'm amazed these fans are more worried about Mike Browns bank account than winning football games.

So I still have hope for 2017. I thought the team played better in the second loss. If Seattle or New England start 0-2 people won't give up on them, and so I won't give up on Bengals yet. Hopefully the NFL allows them to use the extra days to practice because they sure need it. Still hopeful. If they can improve on blocking and hit weapons like Eifert, this offense has no place to go but up since they are at rock bottom. We do have a good defense and the kicking and special teams look improved.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
BENGALS NEED THE EXTRA DAYS OF PRACTICE. - kevin - 09-15-2017, 07:08 PM