Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BENGALS NEED THE EXTRA DAYS OF PRACTICE.
(09-15-2017, 07:38 PM)kevin Wrote: I fail to see how Dalton working on his timing to receivers would hurt.  Here we have Tampa and Miami who have to play 16 games in a row.  Excuse me if I don't feel sorry if our poor little Bengals would put in some practice time for the next 14 games left to play. Yes, the new OC could baby them also, but I think these players are better than that. What they need is to prepare to beat Green Bay and restore some pride and dignity in themselves. Stop worrying that practices may cause injuries. Accept injuries as a part of the game.  Practice and put the the focus on becoming a TEAM.  THE TEAM, THE TEAM, this must be their focus.

You'd be surprised how restrictive the CBA is in regards to practice time.  You can't just throw an extra practice or two in there.  These are pros and it is their (coaches as well) job to make the most of their preparation throughout the week to be ready to play well and win on Sunday.  Obviously they have failed miserably so far at that.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: BENGALS NEED THE EXTRA DAYS OF PRACTICE. - JumboTron - 09-15-2017, 09:20 PM