Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BENGALS NEED THE EXTRA DAYS OF PRACTICE.
I looked at the calendar yesterday and September 14th and Bengals don't play until September 24th. That's a lot of time to get ready for Green Bay. Still, a lot of you are probably right. Instead of being on the practice field many Bengals will spend the weekend at the night strip bar clubs to clear their minds as you say. They will exhibit more energy in the clubs and strip joints than they did the first 2 games. I can see them wasting all this extra time to get ready for Green Bay. Oh well, they don't need to practice. They are so GREAT sitting there at 0-2 on the season and announcers calling them THE BUNGLES again. By all means, the should be practicing bending their elbows with drinks at the all night strip clubs. Extra practices, what was I thinking ? I just thought this offense looks like they haven't had one good day of practice all year, but hey, maybe they are so great they don't need to practice. No touchdowns tying the 1937 Eagles record, that's pretty good without practices.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: BENGALS NEED THE EXTRA DAYS OF PRACTICE. - kevin - 09-16-2017, 06:19 AM