yes because our o-line sucks
27.59%
24 27.59%
Total 87 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you believe the season is over?
I'm not going to quote the statistics of 0-2 teams making the playoffs because the idea that history is the deciding factor in any scenario feels like a logical fallacy to me.

However, I will say that, as I watch this team with my eyes, they don't look like a playoff team.

These two losses were not hard fought losses against other playoff teams that ended in close but contested match ups.

These two losses were because one of the two teams played like absolute trash despite having multiple advantages (like playing against a Joe Flacco led offense or a rookie QB).

Unless they completely change everything about their play, including out Offensive line magically becoming decent, we're cooked.

We may as well prepare for another 6 win season - if we're lucky. I'd be surprised if we won 4 games based on how we've looked in these first two weeks against relatively bad teams.

There's always hope because it's very early in the season. And there's a chance these first two games are an aberration and we return to being a good offense next week.

But that feels like a hail mary situation at this point. Hopefully our new OC knows how to call plays that gain yards.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you believe the season is over? - CJD - 09-16-2017, 01:05 PM