Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Biggest Problem With Packers Game.
(09-21-2017, 09:11 AM)grampahol Wrote: Records are made to be broken and lately Cincinnati professional sports have been pretty good at it. Just keep it in historical context. It was only 476 CE that Romulus was the last Roman emperor.. Soooo much more than the Bengals losing has happened since then. Heck! 1937 was barely a blip in time. My dad was 9. He'll be 89 next month. The Gregorian calendar has scarcely turned a page.  

There...now don't you feel all better now? 
(the internet equivalent of kissing a booboo)
Ha, Ha, Ha.....We Bengals Fans are getting pretty desperate when have to compare this no touchdown streak and no play-off win streak to no time at all in comparison Roman Romulus of Rome Romulus and the Gregorian calendar, which by the way was not invented by Forrest Gregg.  In the great scheme of time the Bengals bad streaks are nothing if we consider it wasn't that long ago man invented the doughnut, bit into it, broke all his teeth, and discovered he had invented the stone wheel. Then there was Albert Einstein who said time is just an illusion but then wrote the song wondering who makes time with the clock makers daughter while the clock makers busy making time. Yes, when I think in the time and space concept that it wasn't that long ago that Moses, much like today's doctors, said take 2 tablets and call me in the morning, then YES, the Bengals streaks of futility are not as long.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Biggest Problem With Packers Game. - kevin - 09-21-2017, 10:28 AM