Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Haven't been on here forever,but got things to address
(10-05-2017, 12:36 PM)Wyche Wrote: Very true.....which is what leads to our QB throwing INTs,  the C is in his lap most plays.  Also, you can't run the ball, so defenses tee off on the pass.

I personally believe that if we had added Alex Mack in 2015, the playoff drought would already be over.  You can't constantly get beat up the gut and win when it counts.

Yes. Whatever coach we hire to replace Marvin, will eventually get a ton of optimism from the fans, but over time we'll see that any coach is limited by what they can accomplish here. I'd say odds are higher that they won't be competent at both scouting and coaching and there will be setbacks. Of course, we could catch lightning in a bottle and get someone who can win here...but odds are smaller of that happening.

IF the Bengals did have a guy like Belicheck, they likely wouldn't have given him the control he needed early on to install his system.

You can criticize Dalton, the coaches, etc...but its an organizational culture issue.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Haven't been on here forever,but got things to address - THE PISTONS - 10-05-2017, 12:42 PM