Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offer McCarron to Green Bay.....Now is the time!
(10-16-2017, 10:55 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Why attack him? To set record straight, 2013 injured left shoulder, 2017 injured right (throwing shoulder). Yeah a big deal when a future HOF QB goes doen for the year and injures his throwing shoulder.

Why attack a Packers fan who is moping around a Bengals message board complaining that he has to face the rest of this season with Brett Hundley under center after having almost nothing but HOF QB's, 2 SBs, and over 20 playoff wins in the past 24 years?  Seriously?  This is a Bengals message board and this is the Bengals section of the Bengals message board.  Why not just go to a Browns message board and mope around for a while.

It just seems ridiculous.  I get it, Aaron Rodgers is awesome and he's 99% of that team and it sucks (for the Packers) that he's gone for the year but complaining about it to Bengals fans seems amusing if not insulting.  If Tom Brady gets injured next week and a Patriots fan wants sympathy from us I'd expect us to laugh, too.

I just don't get the guy's angle. This is like Jerry Jones dropping his 17th favorite Rolex down a sewer grate and then complaining to a homeless guy about how much life sucks. I mean, it was a nice Rolex and the homeless guy can admit that it sucks that he lost it, but come on try to have some perspective here.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Offer McCarron to Green Bay.....Now is the time! - Nately120 - 10-16-2017, 11:05 AM