Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 & 2, just beat Chiefs, play G-Bay later without Rodgers - Division likley for Pitt
(10-17-2017, 12:19 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Not wishing an injury on a player (well, maybe...) but can you imagine how the world would literally explode if Burfict injures Piggy with a clean hit and knocks him out for the season?  I honestly would hire a body guard if I were him at that point.  

To see steeler nation implode because they see NE not being the same team and GB not being the same without Rogers to all of a sudden, lose Piggy?  

As much as I would like to see that (karma, bytches), I would rather see the Bengals beat them straight up against their best. 

Pretty much, Piggy getting hurt by a clean straight up hit is one thing, but we don't need any cheapshot. It would be nice to not hear by the media all the BS about about how dirty we "supposedly" are. We still need to be more physical than them tho, but clean.  I don't want anyone to try and takeout our QB in the 2nd game against them this year...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 4 & 2, just beat Chiefs, play G-Bay later without Rodgers - Division likley fo... - sandwedge - 10-17-2017, 12:30 PM