Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After watching the Chiefs and Raiders...
(10-20-2017, 05:42 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Does anyone think that pitt's 19 point explosion was really that impressive?   Oakland basically threw bomb after bomb and had 500 yards offense.  They (Oakland) don't have anywhere near the defense, but KC sure looked beatable last night as well.  Two straight losses, and to AFC teams.  

Amari Cooper, averaging all of 30 yards a game, went off for 200 plus yards...And also had a huge PI penalty early that led to another TD, about a 50 yarder.

I honestly don't think either KC or Oakland are going anywhere with those pathetic defenses....

I admire your belief in these Bengals, but I just want to point out a few things:

1. The Steelers "explosion" wasn't an explosion. It was a Le'veon Bell explosion that was complimented by a lucky tipped pass that went to the house. But that offense does feel like they are about to blow the cap off, which sucks because it happens to be Cincy who's coming to town.

2. Both of those teams are FAR more dangerous on offense than us right now. The Raiders were in a slump, and they played the way they are supposed to. This was expected of them, and came late. Cooper has been dealing with some struggles, but he is no push over. Dude is legit, and he stated before the game that the ball was going to find him.

3. While both have pathetic defenses, they have an offense to make up for it. I'm not sold on OAK going to the playoffs yet, but KC is primed to make a good run this year. I'm not sure who I would give a better chance to between OAK and CIN, but my gut tells me OAK because they have a QB that steps on the defenses throat when it comes time. 

4. Nobody in the NFL is dominant this year, and minus the injuries, I love it. Injuries obviously play a big part, but man we are even seeing the Jets play good football. So, even with the Bengals poor start, they still have a decent chance at making a run. 

This game on Sunday is HUGE. I'm excited.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: After watching the Chiefs and Raiders... - thillan - 10-20-2017, 12:55 PM