MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Biggest Hopes and Biggest Fears for Sunday
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biggest Hopes and Biggest Fears for Sunday
My biggest hopes for Sunday:

Mixon goes off. Outdoes Bell in his field in terms of total yardage. It's coming. I would LOVE this to be the week and this guy is the answer to the steelers for years to come.

The pass rush makes bacon out of Piggy.

A new offensive playmaker steps up: Maybe Uzomah? Core? Malone? Ross? Someone needs to get the useless Lafell off the field and make some big plays.

There is a huge special team play for the Bengals: Erickson returns a punt for a TD, or the steelers fumble a punt and the Bengals turn it in to points.

My biggest fears for Sunday:

The officiating. 'Nuff said.

The steelers will attack the center of our defensive line with their rush attack. Geno is awesome, but his line mates are not as experience against a strong rush attack right up the gut. Glasgow, Pat Sims, Billings, all need to have the game of their life. They will be coming after them.

Dre gives up a deep pass. He hasn't turned the corner on his usual slow starts yet. One misstep and it is 6 points the other way.

Some other anonymous d-bag goes headhunting and knocks a player like Mixon out of the game. It won't be mitchell...too obvious, but like the guy that basically broke Huber's neck, it will be a nobody. Come to think of it, mitchell is a nobody, too.

The Bengals will play too conservative and wait for pittsburg to make a mistake and will just be ground down in their rushing attack.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Biggest Hopes and Biggest Fears for Sunday - SHRacerX - 10-21-2017, 06:33 AM