Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colts vs Bengals predictions
I predict it will be a match-up of 2 lousy teams this year with Luck injured. I predict Bengals will continue to rotate Ogbuehi, Fisher and Andre Smith at Left Tackle, which tells you how bad the O Line is. CBS Fantasy Football is saying start Mixon because he will have a big day and I disagree. Marvin will use Hill, then Bernard, then Mixon and go back to Hill and Bernard as he always does. Mixon will be used late late 1st quarter and early second quarter and he won't be seen again until almost 4th quarter. So he will not have a big day sitting on the bench....The Bengals may just win as they did against also bad Browns. ....I see the Bears vs Saints game is on FOX. I predict I will watch more of that game than the awful Colts at Bengals game. Bengals may beat an also bad team and climb to 3-4 on the season. I'll be watching the at Jacksonville game. Jacksonville is playing good ball. If Bengals win that one and get to 4-4, that would be a good win. I'm not excited about this awful Colts at Bengals game of 2 lousy teams. If Bengals lose, I really don't want to watch it. ...So I predict I have my remote on Bears vs Saints game and I may check the Bengals out during commercials. ....A fan since 1968, and they finally have me to where I just don't care to watch. WHO HAH for the 50th Anniversary of Bengals and Bungles.

This is a good Sunday to follow my Fantasy Football, and Drew Brees, Howard and Ingram could help me in Saints Bears game on FOX. TY Hilton could help me, but I don't root against Bengals and why I never have a Steelers player. I can't see starting Mixon as CBS says, because of Marvin Lewis. No, he rides the bench on team I have him on until Marvin or somebody come to their senses. Bengals will again use Hill and Bernard 66 % of the offensive plays. Bengals winning but Ty Hilton having good day for Colts in loss would help me and maybe Frank Gore having a good day, but Colts losing, maybe, unless Bengals O Line so bad Colts D tears us up also.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Colts vs Bengals predictions - Trademark - 10-24-2017, 08:46 PM
RE: Colts vs Bengals predictions - J24 - 10-24-2017, 10:24 PM
RE: Colts vs Bengals predictions - McC - 10-24-2017, 11:57 PM
RE: Colts vs Bengals predictions - kevin - 10-25-2017, 08:33 AM
RE: Colts vs Bengals predictions - CJD - 10-25-2017, 01:02 PM
RE: Colts vs Bengals predictions - BMK - 10-25-2017, 05:04 PM
RE: Colts vs Bengals predictions - kevin - 10-26-2017, 06:48 AM